..:Together In L.O.V.E:..

Sunday, January 26, 2014

:..WeDdInG pLaNnInG..:

As some of you know, I am getting MARRIED this year! It's exciting, but so stressful at the same time. There's a lot of PLANNING with the whole ceremony/reception. SHEESH!
Well let me tell you about it.

  • First, my theme is COUNTRY because my fiance is such a cowboy/country person it's cute! And we all know that the wedding is all about the bride, right? So I wanted to bring a little of my fiance into our wedding. That is why I picked a country themed wedding.
  • Second, our venue is at the Day Barn in Draper, UT. Which Braxton and I are so excited for! The only downfall to having it at a venue, you can't set up the day before. You have to set up the day of from the time you have it reserved. Kind of sucks, but still, we are super excited.
  • Third, our decorations are going to be AWESOME!! I think that's one of the things I'm most excited about, besides getting married of course. I have it pictured in my head what it's going to look like and let me tell ya, it is going to be dang cute! So I hope that what I have in my head can be laid out for everyone to see. We are going to have lanterns, signs, hay bales, wagon wheels, pitch fork/rake, saddles, reigns, ropes, halters, horse shoes, fences, feeding barrels, mason jars, burlap, lace, lights, etc. Like I said, it's going to be dang cute! Super excited to show everyone.
  • And last but not least, Fourth, we are going to have a line at our ceremony, but there will not be a line at the reception. Braxton and I will be walking around mingling with people, eating our refreshments that are provided and dancing! There will be lots of dancing. So needless to say I am excited for October 6, 2014. I get to put up my decorations, I get to marry my best friend, and I get to DaNcE! So excited.
All I know is by the time Braxton & I get married, we will have been engaged for 20 months. Let me tell you, it was well worth it! We both are okay not rushing things, but now that it is our year to get married, we want it to be here. Patience though. Patience.
Here are some pictures of some of the crafts we have done for our wedding.

One of the signs that we will have at the reception

Another sign that we will have at our ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment