..:Together In L.O.V.E:..

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Boys must be boys.. DIS-GUS-TING!

Boys - have not grown up yet to become "men"..
Men - rely on the women to do most things for them..

I don't understand why it is so difficult for boys/men to do some simple things for us girls/women. I mean, really is it that hard to put the seat down, including the lid? I think not. Yeah, us women have to sit when we go to the bathroom, but when we are done we put the lid down. At least I do. I find it gross looking in the toilet bowl. So why is it so difficult for men when they are done urinating to put the toilet seat down, including lid? IT'S NOT! It's just pure laziness.
Why is it so hard for men to clean up after themselves? Especially when they are done SHAVING? It's nasty! I don't want to see your hair all over the bath tub, toilet, and/or sink! Do you see me leaving my feminine products out after they have been used? No. Do you see me leaving the ring of hair around the tub after I just finished shaving my legs/arms? No. So why is it so hard for men to clean up after themselves when they are done shaving? If women can do it, so can men. It's not that difficult. It's a quick rinse the tub, flush down the toilet, or rinse the sink. Once again, pure laziness!
Luckily I have a fiance who was taught at a very young age to clean up after himself. If he didn't, it wasn't pleasant to hear from mom/dad. A fiance who is 25 going on 26 cleans up after himself; Whether it be shaving, shoe marks from snow, garbage, clothes on the floor, urinating and pooping (sorry a little T.M.I). But really, if he can do it... SO CAN YOU! The only difference is, he was taught at a young age; as were my brothers, but if you can see from the picture my brother cannot clean up after himself. Hence this venting.
Like I've said, is it really that hard?! I think not. Hopefully the married women have men who can clean up after themselves without being asked to do it. Without being asked twice, or three times or even more. Us women are NOT your slaves/maids. We were not asked to marry you so you could become a lazy S.O.B! Help us out, because we will not clean up after you. You're old enough that you should be able to do it yourself. Mommy is no longer there to hold your hand and do it for you. Mommy is no longer there to tell sissy she needs to clean it up. Mommy is no longer there because you are OLD ENOUGH to clean up after yourself! I know that when my fiance and I finally live together, there won't be an issue there. So I hope... My vent is over.
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment