..:Together In L.O.V.E:..

Monday, April 8, 2013

ONE-YEAR-ANNIVERSARY... March 30, 2013

Our before picture at the Festival of Colors 3.30.13

We spent our "One-Year-Anniversary" with Kacey & Shay

Our after picture at the Festival of Colors 3.30.13

HAPPY ONE-YEAR-ANNIVERSARY!

I know, I know, it's the month of April. I'm a little behind. At least I'm posting about it :)
On March, 30, 2013 Braxton & I celebrated our One-Year-Anniversary by going to the Festival of Colors with my brother, Kacey, and his girlfriend, Shay. After the Festival of Colors we went to lunch at Sonic - romantic, I know. Then we all went our separate ways to shower and clean off. After we were all sparkling clean we decided we wanted to go see a movie with Kacey & Shay. We went to The District on 11400 South and Bangerter and saw Silver Lining Playbook. It was an interesting movie I must say. Good, but interesting.
I am grateful I have Braxton in my life. He has changed my whole world. He has brought light into my life, which at the time was much needed. Braxton has been accepted into my family from the first time they met him; Which was our first date, March 16, 2012. It's the greatest feeling knowing that your significant other has been accepted into your family without any questions or doubts. My family knew that Braxton was the one for me and they knew that he was an incredible person. I am so excited to be his Fiance and am looking forward to the day I get to marry him and spend the rest of my life with him. I love him with all my heart and come October 6, 2014 I will be able to take his last name. Auriel Anderson.... Kind of has a nice tone to it. I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment